Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spring is in the air!


Or not! Due to preparations for the move to Mother Mitten, as pops keeps referring to it, and a well deserved trip to Mexico (more on that to follow), these pictures were taken substantially before the lovely thaw we are currently experiencing in Chicago. You couldn't tell from the attitude of the editors, who one day in January figured out I was finally old enough to ride the baby swing. And it was Awesome! But oh so cold! Good thing my goofy fleece snow suit keeps me warm, if not as able to see as I might always like. It is super cute, and its super fun to try and get my mouth on the swing chains (dad tried to explain something to me about the movie "The Christmas Story", but I just ignored him and continued to try), but here's hoping my folks wise up and find a park in Grand Rapids we can visit when you can see the grass again...




















No comments:

Post a Comment