Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hello Again

So, sure, its been a while. First you get a little busy with the holidays, then it eventually occurs to you that you have not posted in a while. Then you get so embarrassed that you have not posted, you just avoid the process entirely. But I did something a few nights ago that we here at the Corner felt we had to share with any faithful readers we might have left. That's right, I POOPED IN THE POTTY!!! This is not to say that we are primed to regularly repeat this phenomenon(We have since repeated the feat a total of one times), but it is to say that the Editors about lost their collective $h!t, as I was doing the same. For good measure, I have included a couple of pictures taken after the fact where, yes, I am quite proud of myself, thanks for noticing.























No comments:

Post a Comment