Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog changes

Dearest Readers, I have heard the rumblings.  I acknowledge that I have been unable to focus my attention as either you or I would prefer on the wonderful but challenging work of documenting both my own life, and now that of my young sister as well.  And you deserve better, and by that I mean many, many more pictures.  So in the interest of serving you better, I am handing over daily authorship duties to the editors, which should enable a much greater amount of image content, if a dramatically reduced word count. I know that this may be a difficult transition for many of you, but we here at what was formerly known as the Corner assume pictures like the below will soften the blow dramatically.  Finally, rest assured dear readers that as allowed by my busy schedule of peeing and pooping in the potty, occasionally napping and constantly getting into mischief I will haunt these pages and provide my treasured insight and commentary whenever I am able.  Good luck and God Bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment