Thursday, October 7, 2010

Growing up






When Mom was pregnant, she and Dad spent a lot of time researching strollers. They finally decided on one that had a bassinet attachment. Mom tells me she had visions of herself taking long walks around the neighborhood with her sweet sleeping newborn in the bassinet. Silly woman! She soon learned that I did NOT enjoy riding around the neighborhood flat on my back with nothing to look at. A few weeks ago, Dad replaced the bassinet with the stroller seat, which I have been enjoying (for short periods, mind you).


This morning, Mom and Dad decided to amuse themselves by trying to figure out how much I've grown. As you can see, I now touch both ends off the bassinet, so my days in this thing are officially over. This is also the happiest I have ever been in the bassinet, so a good ending all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment