Friday, October 29, 2010

Mr. Blue Eyes



You find yourself with an overwhelming urge to find out who makes these moose/fleece pajamas and buy some for yourself, don't you? This is the power of blue steel, which is the new "look" I have been practicing for the spring catalogue modeling season [Editor's note: Zoolander, which came out while my parents were in college, is still a topical joke reference. Deal with it.].

You may notice that I have opted for a shorter hairstyle than previously, well, perhaps opted is not the right choice of words, as I did not have much choice in the matter, but I am cool with it cause now my hair is falling out just like dad's! Though mine is gonna grow back in...

Nonetheless, I went to my 4 month appointment with the pediatrician this week, and got some good news -- he says I will be keeping these blue eyes for good! Watch out ladies... This means I can keep working on my Magnum look, which, I can assure you, is GLORIOUS! [Ed: yes, second Zoolander reference. Quiet down or we start making tragic gasoline fight accident jokes.]
For the stats junkies out there, I am currently standing (quite frequently with minimal help) at 26 1/4" tall and tipping the scales at an impressive 15 lbs 15 ozs, well, after my third breakfast this morning almost certainly an even 16 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment