Monday, March 14, 2011

Besties

Perhaps the most wonderful part about my family's move to Grand Rapids (and it isn't the bagels, I can tell you that) is the fact that me and my new best friend, cousin Lainey Beland, get to hang out all the time now! She is the coolest, even if she doesn't have a ton of hair, and tends to wear mostly pink. She is quite a trend setter; when she is playing with a toy I just HAVE to have one, in fact I have to have hers, and she is a great sport for having whatever it is she finds interesting ripped out of her hands.



Here are some action shots of the two of us getting re-acquainted at our good friend Samantha Jandernoa's house. Sam's a little older, but she totally lets us chew on her toys, so it is all good.

Checking cousin Lainey's ocular cavity strength and stability...

Running with Cousin Lainey from the international conspiracy that is trying to force us to eat mango and kiwi for lunch...


Awwww, cousin huggin...



No comments:

Post a Comment