Monday, March 14, 2011

Standing Around

Many of my faithful readers have been wondering just what is up with the DEARTH of new posts lately? What is wrong, you have asked, with these editors? I can assure you that the volume of my adorable antics has not diminished. They keep citing these "life changing events" as an excuse for the lack of Cornering that has been going on, well I tell you it is inexcusable. Condo selling (and yes, a contract has been signed), rental living, car buying, multiple tooth cutting (four, count 'em!), entire life rejiggering, none of these would stop the mail (even though we are still waiting on a mountain of it to be forwarded), and none of it should stop the blogging.


Nonetheless, my smart aleck answer to the question of what have you been doing instead of posting new entertainments for us? Just standing around... being adorable.







No comments:

Post a Comment