Thursday, May 19, 2011

Armed and Dangerous

These pictures are mainly included to satisfy Grandpa Pat's yuck-face fetish, but if you look closely at the first one, you will notice the way my meals usually go now, which is with me refusing to be spoon fed unless I am doing it myself. My parents tell me this leads to an inordinate amount of food all over my face (ed. note: generally as far up as above his eyebrows) and the back of the chair behind me (I have a habit of grabbing the spoon and jerking it strongly away from whoever is feeding me, even when the spoon is given willingly. This will lead to an airborne serving of virtually all but the most viscus foods). The editors have largely given up spoon feeding attempts and are moving more and more to Indian-style eating with ones hands. If it works for 2 billion people, why not for us?








No comments:

Post a Comment