Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Assorted Goofiness

Sometimes when mom gives me a teething biscuit, she puts a bib on me. Much more effective is when she just takes everything other than my diaper off of me. I am easier to wash sometimes than my clothes. I am also partaking in my new favorite activity, playing with my booster seat/high chair. There are often leftover cheerios and or pieces of fruit which I can turn into a convenient snack later on in the day. Why did you think I snuck so many of them off my tray?

This is perhaps my second favorite activity now, smashing my face against windows and, much more often, the clear top of a drum that Grandma Patty bought me because I like to make noise so much. The volume of laughter produced by the editors when I do this is only topped by the volume I produce while mashing this thing against one of their faces.



Sometimes a man needs some room to breathe while eating. Grandma Patty understands this better than most, which is why my parents have found me running around pantsless every time they have picked me up from a Connor Deposit with the grandparents. Or at least that's what they hope...





No comments:

Post a Comment