Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mexico Part Tres


So, as me and mom and pops were lounging by the pool, my crush to end all crushes, Ella (an older lady!) toddled over to hang out for a bit. Seriously, look at this beauty. How could I resist showing off a bit? So, I jumped up on the old man to show my physical prowess and cat like quickness. Here I am pulling a quick diversion tactic, "Hey Dad, I am gonna steal your hat!" Moron.



And here I am enjoying the fruits of my diversion, delicious, delicious sunglasses. You know Ms. Ella was impressed. Plus, Sunglasses!

Yes, dad is wearing a goofy looking hat. He forgot to bring one down with him, and had to buy one at the nearby supermarcado. I am hoping I got mostly my mom's genes.


Anyway, how could you not fall in love with this face? So you know Ella did. Proof to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment