Friday, July 29, 2011

Pow-To-Weet

You will have to forgive my Vonnegut quotes and references, now that I am 13 months old, I am reading more than just "Are You My Mother?" (But seriously, that book is great. How scary is the snort? But then its good! Retroactive spoiler alert, sorry). Anyway, these shots were taken of me at our apartment we lived in in GR while we were looking for the house we bought. Yes, we have a house now! Its awesome! This apartment was fine, but it's no house. You will notice a significantly greater amount of hair and teeth, but the same surplus of cuteness.

That's right, I am leaning on a laundry basket. So what? This was before (Proactive Spoiler Alert!) I went bipedal and took my first steps a couple days ago. A man has to start standing somewhere. This was one of my favorite activities when we first moved to GR (I was literally this excited EVERY time I did it for a while), now I would not be caught dead doing it. But the pictures don't lie, and they were too cute to delete, so, enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment