Friday, March 23, 2012

Bubbles in Bath!

So, dear readers, we once again journey into bath time, which seems to generate just a lot, a lot of cute pictures (ed. note: it is also one of the few times he is contained and able to be photographed). Recently, one of my parents (ed. note: not the one responsible for giving him his bath) introduced me to the concept of bubble bath. It immediately rose to the top of my list of favorite substances, exceeding smoothies but falling short of ice cream. I now refuse to bathe without it, otherwise, how is a man supposed to get on a good bubble beard?












And of course, I cannot hog all of the joy of wearing bubble facial hair to myself. (ed. note: only one of many things I though I left behind in my freshman year of college parenthood has brought back into my life...)






No comments:

Post a Comment