Friday, March 23, 2012

Haircut 2/12

In case anyone was concerned, yes, the editors did take me in to cut the mop of hair off my head. Unfortunately, when mom took me into get my hair cut she forgot to specify what she wanted, so I got the local default cut or "little Dutch boy". I am not sure how they found a bowl large enough to fit around my cranium, but hey, at least the end product is super cute.




You may notice my dad wearing a certain brown flannel shirt in this picture, and many others on this site. This is not because he is too lazy to go out and buy more than one shirt (at least not totally). It is because this is my FAVORITE shirt, and I DEMAND Daddy wear it at all times, since he has explained he can't wear it to work, that means he can't leave when he has it on. And that is how I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment