Monday, February 25, 2013

Hello World!

My name is Grace Lindsey Geary, and I felt for my first post around these parts I would pick the low hanging fruit and get the stats out of the way prior to providing the red meat of some early hospital pictures.  I was born February 20, 2013, at 10:15 PM in Grand Rapids, MI, at Butterworth Hospital.  I was two weeks early (but safely full term) and a peanutish 6 pounds, 4 ounces and 18 inches long.  I have long, skinny arms, legs, fingers and feet, but you would never really know, as I am never really out of a fetal position (Ed: or awake) for long.  I do, on the special occasions I choose to open them, have beautiful dark blue eyes, and a decent jolt of dark black hair.  I am a master snuggler, and so long as you are warm and have arms I am happy to curl up and sleep the hours away with just about anyone.  I have a good appetite (when awake), a massively powerful set of lungs (which I VERY rarely use outside of diaper changes), and right about everyone I meet wrapped around my finger.  I can't wait to meet all the rest of you, but for now, consider the below an Internet introduction.





No comments:

Post a Comment