Monday, February 25, 2013

The New Addition

Faithful readers, you may have noticed a few changes around the blog here.  The working title is still being workshopped, but we here at what was formerly known as the Corner feel it conveys the important message of the day, which is of course that this blog now has TWO authors.  Media layoffs my pattoie.  Even with some jealousy and resentment from the blogs SENIOR writer (Ed: and a whole lot of loving admiration from the editors), our transition to a two-voice organization has been remarkably smooth.  While the Editors sent me over to my local grandparent's house for the actual negotiation and addition of the new staff writer, I got to meet young Grace first thing the next day, and lo and behold, the first thing she does is give me a crane truck.  Now there is one little lady who knows the way to a big brother's heart.  I have steadily been warming to her, and while I still refuse to hold her all on my own, and occasionally object if daddy is holding her too much (Ed: occasionally?), Little Gracie is quickly endearing herself to all of us here at the blog, and we already can't imagine life without her.  Now, as my new (much more remunerative) contract stipulates, I will feature some pictures of the new star attraction just after she joined the team.






And of course, what you really want to see, the new crane truck...


No comments:

Post a Comment