Sunday, September 12, 2010

Battle for Connor

As many of you are aware, my allegiances are somewhat divided between my mom and my dad, and their chosen college football teams. So of course last Saturday the battle for my heart was fought on the gridiron of South Bend. As it turns out, neither team endeared themselves to me, and my final statement was made by urinating all over both onesies. Go Cal Poly!!! A live blog of pictures of me is below, as I endured the game...

Also, special thanks to my cousin Kellan for the butt-kicking chair with my name on it. And spelled correctly, nonetheless.

OK! Ready to roll! Kickoff time in South Bend, and mom wins the battle to start the outfit war. Seriously, how butt kicking is this chair? As you can tell, I dig it.
Dayne Crist leads the Irish down the field for an opening score! And gets poked in the eye by an enterprising young man matriculating from UofM in the general studies department. This was taken shortly after the true freshman replacement threw his first pick...And this was taken after about another two hours of the game. I don't know if it was the beers, or if it was the snoozer of a first half, but it is almost certainly this unbelievably comfortable chair. I will see you all when I wake up...

Whoo Hoooo!!! Crist has risen!!! Touchdown Irish. Grandma is shrieking like a banshee and dad appears to have woken up! What could possibly go wrong?

Annnnndddd, its all over!!! Big blue rolls in for the final score and holds off a last second charge! What a day! Nonetheless, as I said before, both these teams suck. Someone needs to send me a onesie in the only true colors, the maroon and silver of the Montana Griz.





No comments:

Post a Comment