Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy birthday to me!

Today is my 3 month birthday! I have matured a great deal during the past few months. For one thing, I no longer provide my parents with daily "showers" during diaper changes. For old times sake though, I decided to surprise Mom this afternoon. Unfortunately, I lost my pants in the process. Thank goodness the cool Chicago onesie from my friends Kyle and Tiff made it!




Mom has been putting these weird things on my feet since the weather got cooler. I can't quite figure out what they are, but it's fun to kick them off and watch her scramble to find them.







I spent my birthday doing some of my favorite activities -- staring at myself in the mirror, doing some tummy time, climbing on Mom, and getting walked in the Ergo.

No comments:

Post a Comment