Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hmmm..... Innnteresting...


So, yesterday I was out grabbing a cappuccino with my dad, and he said the most interesting thing about the CPI (oh, sorry the consumer price index) and how its lack of fluctuation in the current economic scenario correlated with other similar troublesome times in the past... Certainly made me contemplate a little..

Needless to say, I have discovered the joy of snatching my dad's glasses off his head while he is supporting me with both hands, and then chewing (and often choking on) the delightful plastic frames. So tasty, and given the amount he laughs at my cunning and the spectacle of me with his spectacles, one of our favorite activities together. If you are a glasses wearer and coming to visit, be forewarned!




No comments:

Post a Comment