Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Playtime with Nana




Nana (fka Grandma Nancy, fka Grandma Josie, soon to be known as the Nancy Jo Collective) recently came from Colorado to hang out with me and teach me about things like sitting up, flying, and laughing. Mom kept thanking her for spending so much time with me and allowing her to do other things like "shower" and "be alone for five freakin minutes", but I know mom was secretly mad that Nana stole all that time with me. Anyway, as I see it, Nana should be thanking moms, and I think Nana agrees.





Nana is one tough lady, and together we braved the cold for several walks outside. Here we are preparing to venture out onto the surface of Hoth, I mean Milwaukee Avenue. Adorably well protected, if you ask me, the elastic sunglasses are the only way to keep hats on my GIGANTIC gourd, if it ain't tied down it ain't gonna last 2 blocks.












No comments:

Post a Comment