Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just sitting around...

Faithful readers, I am constantly getting questions from fans like "Man Connor, you sure are cute! What do you do with your day other than lay around and act adorable?" or "Geez, is there anything you can't do? Seriously you are some kind of future baby sent back to embarrass all the other babies around."
Well, in answer to the first, I spend time constantly improving myself. It may look like I am relentlessly chewing on a rubber block or sitting around tooting, but don't think it isn't all part of my master plan. And now a new stage in that plan has been completed, sitting up! Do NOT mess with this core strength! Plan on a change in perspective on this blog from the horizontal to the vertical, I can sit up on my own now, and, as these pictures amply demonstrate, look unbelievably cute whilst doing it.


I know, wearing flannel is just cheating, g-d knows I don't need the help in looking awesomely cute, but come on, I just wear it for the comfort.







No comments:

Post a Comment