Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Movin on up!

Mom and dad remember a time when they had to put a receiving blanket around my head to keep it supported, and when my feet did not go much past the big red release button on the car seat our dear friends the Skony's were nice enough to loan us! (What up Nora?!? You looked totally cute last week.) Needless to say, once our family trip to Mexico in a couple weeks is over, so to is my time in the infant car seat. Big boy convertible Throne for me! The color scheme mom ordered is call "Opus Grey", I think as a tribute to dad's Catholic heritage, it narrowly beat out "Camooflauge" (a cross between spotted cow and military fatigue), dad's first choice.


Who am I kidding with all this car seat talk, we just wanted to post some more pictures of me looking adorable in my hat and scarf! Difficult to see here are the matching onesie and vest (thanks auntie Schatzy!), but seriously, dangerous levels of adorable going on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment