Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My final sauce

It was a sad day indeed a couple of weeks ago when the editors packed up my beloved exersaucer and returned it to their friends the Skony's (and one of my plural baby wives, Nora Skony. Hey dancing queen!). While I did greatly love my exersaucer, once my parents got me the jumparoo (pictured behind the sauce, above), I could no longer be trusted in the sauce, because, entirely rationally, I expected when I dropped my weight or jumped in the sauce, as in the jumparoo, it would reward me with a fun spring back and dancing lights and music. Instead it rewarded me with rampant instability and possible tipping. Turns out I am both country strong and country heavy. So it was time to consolidate toys! A great thanks to the Skony's for the loan, the sauce was truly beloved by me and my thousands upon thousands of loyal blog followers (ed. note: numbers approximate).

No comments:

Post a Comment