Monday, October 10, 2011

First day of school


As is clear to all of you, my faithful readers, I am a super genius. While my parents MUST know this, it took quite some time of me prevailing upon their better angels to get them to do something about getting a professional in to exploit my limitless capacity. Finally, a couple weeks ago, I started at Stepping Stones Montessori. It is only a couple days a week at this point, but already my brain is growing like the Grinch's heart when he heard all those whos singing. Look out CalTech, here I come!

The best part (other than the snacks, drinking out of open cups and ALL the educational wooden toys a boy could ever want) -- I get to ride in with my dad in the mornings! Here I am, goofing off with Dad before getting in the car on my first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment