Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Momma/Connor Time in Missoula!

Lets do the Time Warp again!!! Way back in August, after Mom and I got rid of boring old dad (like WORK is more fun than hanging out with me in Montana), Mom's friend Charmel hosted a lovely dinner for auntie Pam Pott's birthday in Missoula. Before dinner, I played with Char's daughter Haislea (Haze-lea) and Zepher in the backyard. The have the COOLEST ride on toys which the editors are totally promising to get me (just like they are promising to be more faithful about blog posting), and Charmel, as she did for my parent's first anniversary, used her photography talents to capture my best side.




I also showed off my yoga skills and snacking prowess.






After dinner, I gave Mom one of my famous open mouthed kisses. Since it was Pam's birthday, I decided to give her one as well. What woman could resist? Happy Birthday Auntie Pam!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment