Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Most Faithful Companion


Many of you, my dear readers, are lucky enough to know G.G. Not as lucky as I am. I have had no more true companions in these my first 10 weeks (other than maybe the milk lady). G.G. is so good about calling to stay in the loop on my developments, and is so absurdly generous as to drive in to pick me and mom up and accompany us to our pediatrician appointments! Believe you me, when someone dislikes car trips as much as I do, an extra set of hands is an absolute G-D send. Especially because the other party I can't mention because I am in some contenious litigation with them feels so entitled to my Dad's time, and doesn't let him leave work to come with us. I am so grateful that she has been so good to me, and can't wait to see her again soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment