Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Restraining Order Time

Seriously faithful readers, it's as if the ADT system the folks installed before I came has no effect at all whatsoever. Whoever our mysterious paparazzo is has once again snuck in and snapped surreptitious pictures of me at my cutest. I think what upsets me the most is not the loss of privacy, but rather the loss of revenue from my modeling contracts.

As a note, due to incompetent help, this post is delayed to the point where I am now nearly twice this size. I greatly appreciate the Frascas getting me this adorable outfit with the hope it could be worn for ND or UM games, but, um, it it is going to have to be worn by their soon to be born cutie. Cause sausage doesn't go far enough to describe me in it anymore!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment