Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Success!






















Many of you may have heard my mom complain about my constant desire to suck (not in the way that the Detroit Tigers suck, but like a vacuum). I spent the first 8 weeks of my life spending most of my time attached to Mom, and trying to substitute my fist for Mom when she cruelly cut me off. This resulted in a lot of punches to the forehead, cheek, and chin, but finally, I have succeeded! Mom tells me that the thumb can separate from the fist, and that I might like to suck on that, but I'm still skeptical. I also have some learning about sharing to do, sometimes I am talented enough to get BOTH fists to my mouth at once, but can't quite get both in my mouth! This generally leads to no fists winding up in my mouth, which does suck like the Tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment