Friday, November 12, 2010

The Football

Thanks to the unbelievable popularity of Conner's Corner (Thanks faithful readers!!!), I am in many parts, Kind Of A Big Deal. This is especially true in Dad's hometown of Grand Rapids, MI, where the folks dragged me a couple weekends ago so they could get in prior to the first foot of snow falling. Needless to say, immediately upon my arrival, I was passed from hand to hand as if it was some kind of sport, and let me tell you, I LOVED EVERY SECOND! Man, can I get down with some attention being paid to me. Seriously, these worthless parents of mine hold me for what, 6 hours a day? Nothing compared to all the cuddles, snuggles and kidnapping attempts available from the extended Geary clan! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!!!


Speaking of Kind Of A Big Deal, the trip to GR allowed me some more quality time with Great Drams. I am such a lucky boy to have such a wonderful Drams around to snuggle me up, at least until my gigantic size gets to be a little too much! Man, but she is the coolest!



And speaking of the coolest, I got to spend some quality time with neighborhood "hot mom" and FoG (Friend of Grandparents) Sally Rothwell. She was such a sweetheart, and we had a lot of fun playing together, even if my incompetent boob of a father was unable to get any quality pictures. (Notice Auntie Meau in the background, I have to turn my head or be blinded by the awesomeness radiating off of her).

Good Times in GR folks! Who knew it was possible?!?






No comments:

Post a Comment