Thursday, November 4, 2010

Monkeying around


WHOOOO WEEEE BOY! Did we have a good time on Halloween! As you can see from the middle picture above, it was perhaps a little too good! Moms and Pops took me up to see their friends Paul and Katie (Cummins) Bourman for pizza and beers and oh so much refined sugar. Well, I didn't get any of those directly, but I can assure you, I felt the effects a few hours later! What a fun night!

Surprise surprise, I was a monkey for Halloween night, and lived up the the costume, to say the least. Bounced around, acted like a goofball, and stayed up way, way past my bed time without too much crying! Good Times!



Seriously, I know this costume was bought by thousands of other Moms at Target assuming theirs would be the cutest baby to wear it, but this is almost embarrassing for all those other kids how much cuter I am.



Dad claimed he was dressed up as a hillbilly or something, but as Mom rightly pointed out, other than the old South Dakota trucker hat, Dad wears this outfit all the time. I guess we both wore appropriate costumes this year. Ah, bonding! Yes, my costume had a tail.

Dad has just told me the caloric content of the 8 twix bars he had just eaten.


Man, was that all exhausting. fortunately, this getup is nice and cosy for a quick nap before bedtime. In case anyone was wondering, the feet say "cheeky" and "monkey", respectively. And you thought Dad's Zoolander references were dated!




Oh, were you not expecting that, like today's baseball teams, I would not have an alternate uniform for the day game? Jokes on you! Moms and Pops dragged me to this place called hot chocolate on Halloween day for brunch with our old friends Brian and Becca, and, you guessed it, Dad ate a whole ton of processed sugar! But it was cool, cause I looked awesome in my day-glo orange pumpkin costume. I also got to spend substantial time yanking on Becca's long, beautiful hair. People who don't have kids are WAY more fun to hang around with than my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment