Friday, November 12, 2010

How do you solve a problem like Maria!?!

So, we spent last weekend in Grand Rapids hanging out with the extended Geary clan, and MAN! is my Aunt Maureen awesome. She is the coolest, and I found out all about being a Dominican nun from her. Needless to say, I am totally, totally pumped about being a Dominican nun one day. Here I am practicing in my jungle gym.







No, no, just kidding, I know that I would never get to be a Dominican nun. A Franciscan maybe, those guys will take anybody!
For real though, now that I can roll over, you cannot hold me down. Seriously, Mom and Dad have a hard time holding me down long enough to get me changed and dressed. This is an increasingly common sartorial choice for me these days. I think this is a good look for me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment