Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Friend Boppy

There will be no explanation for the above picture, it will dilute the awesomeness.

Anywho dear readers, as you will recall often times random new things come into my life which I (Ed. Note: his parents) find decidedly useful. In this case, about two weeks ago out of nowhere emerged this gigantic boppy pillow. I think the intent is for breastfeeding, but as it turns out I fit in it like a hole in a doughnut. While I need to be in the sweet spot or will give myself a conniption fit trying to do a sit up (I am sooo signing up for Pilates next week once mom goes back to work), once I hit it I am happy as a clam, sitting up a little and using my hands for essential tasks, such as:

Shoving them in my mouth (about 85% of the time in the pillow)
Doing my Mr. Burns impression ("Excellent.")
Flicking off the camera with both hands (for some reason my mom cropped this picture...)

And telling the new republican majority in the House how I feel about the election results.











No comments:

Post a Comment