Thursday, November 3, 2011

Boo!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Now, we here at the corner are quite sure you have seen a ton of "cute kid dressed up for halloween" pictures. But until now you have not seen the cutest kid dressed up for halloween pictures, so sit back and enjoy.



Before trick or treating, we hung out in the yard and watched the goings on in the neghborhood. If by watched you mean, ate a turkey sandwhich (Dragons are always eating turkeys in the wild, not to mention Wild Turkey), and then tried to talk my parents into giving me a ton of chocolate. After fishing in the candy bowl, Aunt Maggie helped me settle on a granola bar, which I of course later negotiated into two granola bars. Call me a glutton, but, as photographically proven below, I shared.











It is hard to see the wings in some of these pictures, but contrary to popular misperception, I was a DRAGON, not a dinosaur. Frankly I thought Smaug would be proud, if only those darned dwarves and hobbits hadn't killed him.



Relaxing while waiting for more trick or treaters. Judging by the stream of 2 to 18 year olds who dropped in at our front door, the experts are wrong and the population of this area is skyrocketing.


Handing out some candy




Thank goodness all those trick or treaters left some for me! Lucky the editors had been WAY scared by the neighbors into overbuying candy, or someone may have been upset at receiving a pre-chewed (though still wrapped) snickers bar or two.





Family picture. Mom had this up as her facebook profile pic for a short time, apparently. She said something about it made her feel like a bad parent, and caused her to take it town. Dad said it just made him proud of me. Make sure to blow this one up to full size and check out daddy's shacket pocket.


No comments:

Post a Comment