Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Meggg---eee!

NOTE: The following post was meant to be made around Halloween. Auntie Maggie has since been to Uganda and back. Its just been sitting in the drafts folder, waiting to get posted. We here at the Corner are really, really not all that good at this.

Maggie recently spent a couple weeks with us. She is the best! Although it may not look like it in these pictures, I had a lot of fun with her. From the moment I woke up in the morning, I was all about "Meggg---eeee, Meggg --eeee." Mom told me that Maggie didn't like it when I stood outside her door chanting that at 6 in the morning, but I don't think she knows what she's talking about. I spent quite a few days wandering the house chanting her name after she left as well. Unfortunately, it did not cause her to reappear.


For those of you that haven't seen me lately, this is just the latest addition to my vocabulary. I am quite the chatter lately. Some of my favorites include doggie, outside, shoes, apple, and zipper.
































Posted by Picasa



No comments:

Post a Comment