Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Vroom vroom!

Who needs wheels? Mom and Dad were perhaps a little naive when they busted a BRAND NEW COZY COUPE out of the box for me at about 20 mins to dinner time a few weeks ago, apparently expecting that the super sweet children's toy would come pre-assembled. (ed. note: it most certainly DOES NOT). Sadly, there is a surprising amount of hammering and noise making involved, so daddy did not get a chance to put it together for a couple of days, and then, as you can see below, parts of it remained a work in progress. (ed. note: Jeez, you would think I went on a drinking bender to Vegas in the interim or something. Oh wait, ed. note retracted).

NONETHELESS, it turns out the Coupe or "CAR!" as I refer to it, is crazy fun whether or not it has wheels on it. Climbing gym, snack eating location, all around font of goofy behavior, not sure my parents have made a better investment recently. And now that it has wheels on it, feel free to come over and push me around (ed. note: for what seems like hours!)!









Posted by Picasa


Daddy eventually managed to get the wheels on, but left the top as a T-Top for me and my date with my baby doll, or, as I like to call it "BABY!" Have we mentioned I talk a lot now? I mean, like a lot a lot. Mommy thinks I am a genius, Daddy knows I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment