Thursday, November 3, 2011

November sunshine


So who said October and November were terrible months to live in Michigan? Oh yea, Dad. Anyway, I don't know what he is talking about, the weather has been warm-ish, and that has lead to a ton of outdoor fun. Notice the sweet vest in these pictures, you don't see toddlers in Chicago wearing sweet ass vests like that, now do you? Or playing with pumpkins on hay bales at our favorite hang out, the Meijer Botanical Gardens Children's Garden.


So as it turns out, the only person who likes gourds more than my mother is ME! One of the most used terms in my (ed note: frighteningly quickly) expanding vocabulary is "pumpkin"! and I just love to manhandle these things. I got to paint one at school, and Mommy and Daddy even let me dig some "boogers" (ed note: yes, also now part of our vocabulary, oops!) out of the inside of the ones we carved for our front stoop! I LOVED it. Punkins are the COOLEST.





Well, maybe second coolest. Expect more posts about my cozy coupe, which is probably my second favorite form of transportation behind making my dad carry me.



Here I am, through the magic of Benjamin Button style CGI, in an early Halloween costume as an eighty year old Italian man. Yes, I am even playing badminton.



I tried to write a Seinfeld quote in here, but Editor Mommy nixed it. She HATES Seinfeld quotes, even ones about ensconcing oneself in velour!


No comments:

Post a Comment