Monday, July 26, 2010

C-norme

What a difference a month makes! As many of you are already aware, we here at Connor's Corner are putting on something of a retrospective in honor of my first month of making this world a substantially better place. And what a month it has been. My recent visit to the doctor finds me solidly in the 89th percentile for height, but, despite my best efforts, only 77th for weight. Tipping the scales at a manly 11 lbs, 1oz (a week ago, it's at least double that by now), people tend to look at mom and dad strangely when they tell them I am only 6 weeks old. Then again, they always seem to look at my dad strangely, so maybe it's not me.*

Again, playing the "Before they were stars" game, me at one week:


And me at five weeks making the same outfit look like its designer intended. Good work Momma!!!


*Editor's note: It's him.

No comments:

Post a Comment