Sunday, July 25, 2010

Helping Hands

Sorry for the delay, faithful readers, I know that trying your patience is not wise, and please trust that I do not do so lightly. My transcription service tells me that his other job (coincidentally, as a glorified transcription service) is even more demanding than I am, but you good folks certainly know that is not the case.



I had the tremendous pleasure of meeting my Grandpa Jack and Grandma Michele, along with my delightful Aunt Maggie over the weekend, and, let me tell you, I was in heaven (and my well rested parents were too)! We had so many adventures -- going out for Indian food, going to the Whole Foods, watching lots of White Sox baseball, sleeping on Grandpa Jack -- it was fabulous! We also had a wonderful time (until the car ride home, when I became concerned my parents might not be aware I was in the back seat and made sure to remind them for half an hour while we were stuck in heavy traffic on the Kennedy) heading out to the north suburbs to help G.G. Nancy celebrate her eighty fifth birthday (and looking forward to many more). We got to meet Great Aunt Ann and Great Uncle Mike, Cousin David, and way too many Harts to name them all here (don't worry, gentle readers, we will have a subsequent post commemorating that occasion)(at some point).



Can't wait to see Grandpa Jack, Grandma Michele, Grandma Josie, Jake, Maggie, Pam, Charmel, Shawn, Ryan and way too many Lindseys in just a couple of days back in God's country!!!



Playing hard to get with Grandpa Jack.


Rewarding all that patience with Jack and Grandma Michele.
Aunt Maggie. Just the freakin bomb. Rumor has it she considering spending some time with me and the old folks in Chicago, and let me just say, I strongly support this idea.







No comments:

Post a Comment