Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!!!















OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Happy Fourth of July Everybody! Please note my patrotic get up. The Waltherpours were generous enough to invite me to my first fete, and I sure did it up! See if you can spot me in the group shots. I think you will be pleasantly unsurprised. I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Kyle and Tiff's old friends Jeff and JP (the exceptionally attractive couple I am posing with above), and I got to hang out once again with my old friend Marietta. All around an awesome experience, and dad only dropped breakfast potatoes on me a couple times. I topped the day off by letting Kyle and Tiff know they should hang on to their new Persian rug by blessing it, and since I was a little afraid they did not get the point, I went ahead and did it again. You are welcome Tiff!

No comments:

Post a Comment