Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!!!











Hello readers! It's a greatly flattered guest blogger reaching out to you today, Daddy Brendan!!! While Connor's 4000 word birthday essay in praise of mom's milk supply is surprisingly elegant, and will be posted soon, (we promise), he was gracious enough to allow me to write a little something in honor of Momma Liz's 31st birthday. We have received several requests from our faithful readers (yea, right, like Connor could read all the fan mail himself. Of course he has help. Do you think Justin Bieber reads all his fan mail? And he isn't even cute.) for pictures of Liz and the baby together, the main problem is that it is very rare for the two of them to spend time together in any state of dress which can safely be published on a website. Well, certainly not facebook anyway. But this is not to say that they do not spend time together, and that Liz is not already as wonderful a mother as she has been a companion to me over these last five years (since we have not yet hit our first wedding anniversary I am going back to when we started dating). Liz is charming, beautiful, smart and almost as funny as I am, and every day makes me the luckiest man alive for waking up next to her. In honor of all that she does for me and the boy I have posted a gallery of some of my favorite shots of her and us from our adventures over the years (some which are not Liz approved and may well be taken down, so right click save now!!!). Connor and I both love her dearly, could not imagine our life without her, and would not even want to try! Happy Birthday Baby!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment