Monday, June 21, 2010

All my new friends
















As my regular readers are already aware, I am as captivating a conversationalist as I am a brilliant photography subject. So it should not surprise anyone that I have had a steady stream of admirers come and present themselves for my approval. Great Grandma Nancy, Grandma and Grampa the Pats, Auntie Colleen and Cousin Brendo, Auntie Hiranda, Uncle Paul and possible love interest Ella (I do like the sophisication of an older woman, walking is a big turn on), and of course the Waltherpours. Somehow my parents missed the opportunity to get a picture of Aunt Tiff but are confident she will provide them with another chance soon. If you would like to make the blog, it is as simple as showing up at my place and holding me. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment