Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mr. Independent





















With apologies to the fabulous Kelly Clarkson, I am now "Mr. Independent." I have been spending increasing amounts of time on my own while awake and alert, exploring my surroundings or at least staring around wildly trying to focus on things and/or get my fist in my mouth for sucking. As you may notice, I spend most of my independent time on an awesome quilt, which was made just for me by cousin Brendan's Grandma Blue Eyes. Thank you Grandma Blue Eyes for the awesome quilt and for accommodating my father's love of flannel!











For the most part this post is in response to criticisms heard from my loyal readers that I talk too much and provide too little cheesecake. Well, babies, hope you enjoy your bottle.


















Editor's note: Ms. Clarkson, before she set the world on fire with "Since U Been Gone", released the mildly successful single "Ms. Independent." You can find this and other drops of wisdom in my soon to be published treatise: "Pop Culture Prior to the Birth of Connor Patrick Geary and Why It was Terrible, Other Than My Not Being Born Yet" by Connor Patrick Geary.

No comments:

Post a Comment