Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bath Time!




You know what I don't care much for? Hygiene. More specifically bathing. Don't get me wrong, I don't advocate being stinky and greasy, but I really, really did not enjoy my first bath. My parents were all set for a momentous process and had Grandma Josie ready to take a ton of pictures to document it, but my howling led to a quick rinse off and me being ensconced in my rather delightful hooded towel. Don't tell me I don't look adorable in the towel, especially as I am looking for some "comfort" from moms after the brief dip. So it looks like my drive to be a hippie child now extends from cloth diapers to delayed vaccinations and, if for no other reason than to send my father into an all out rage, patchouli oil in place of bathing.



No comments:

Post a Comment