Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hello! Greetings! Bienvenue!


Hello All! My name is Connor Patrick Geary, and I am the most handsome and intelligent man on the planet. I will be using this blog to update you folks with witty anecdotes about my day to day life, which is much more interesting than yours, and also pictures to remind you of just how much more handsome than you I am. I am preparing this first post from passed out flat on my back in the basement, next to a convenient box fan for white noise. We (used royally) are looking forward to letting you know our thoughts on current non-fiction writing, the state of political discourse in the country, the dumbing down of NPR for the masses and, of course, BOOBS! but for now, please know that I greatly appreciate all the attention and well wishes, and will look forward to meeting everyone as soon I can get my lazy parents to drag me wherever you are! Enjoy the cuteness included in this post, it won't be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment