Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Wedding Christian and Ceylan!!!

As I am getting this blog underway, I feel it is very important to mend some bridges with my parents' dear friends Christian and Ceylan, who may be somewhat disappointed (given how awesome my parents are) because my mom and dad decided to go to the hospital and give birth to me instead of journeying to exotic and beautiful Turkey to watch their, undoubtedly amazing, nuptials. My parents were telling me all about you two yesterday, and could not be more happy for you and hope all who travelled did so safely and had an amazing time! We wish you the best of luck in your life together, and want you to come home so we can meet! Also, my dad wanted me to mention that at 8lbs 7ozs, I will soon be big enough to beat Christian up if he has a problem with this.

We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment