Thursday, June 24, 2010

Turns out I am going to be a Ninja...

I know what you are thinking. Its freakishly impossible. No way Connor, are you awesome and butt kicking enough to roll over on your side from your back already. Your mom and dad had seen you do it, but it was on a couch and you rolled toward where someone was sitting, creating a natural slope. No way could you do it in your bassinet, on your back, alone.

Well, you are wrong. Hater. While my old man cannot provide photographic evidence because he was holding a dirty diaper rather than a camera (you would think he would know by now that my awesomeness can happen anytime and anywhere), he and moms were there to witness my squirmy, I-would-much-rather-be-held-than-sleep-on-my-own-thank-you-very-much, early development miracle.

I will acknowledge that while my volition in rolling on to my side remains up for debate, the unbelievably athletic result is not. 36 Chambers, get ready to enter the WU!!!*

*Editor's Note: This is apparently a kung-fu movie/rap group reference. Connor tells me it just means he is going to be a ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment