Monday, June 21, 2010

Connor the Naturist


No, not naturalist, naturist. Much like my cousin Nudie McNuderson, I spend an awful lot of time wearing nothing more than what is required to keep the upholstery clean. I would wear less if I could. Some might say this is because my parents are lazy, some would say it is because I can't stand the process of getting dressed, but really, I am just way, way cuter in my cloth diapers than any other outfit. And frankly, given my feeding schedule, my current output would dictate not wearing much more than this anyway. I have demonstrated my approval of my parents' most frequent choice of outfit by christening both of them in the last two days, so dear readers plan on spending a lot of blog reading time admiring my exceptional four day old physique.

No comments:

Post a Comment