Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Grandma Au Pair



I am perhaps the luckiest young man alive. Not only am I blessed with two awesome parents, my Grandma Nancy has come to stay with us for a couple of weeks and add an extra pair of hands to the constant cuddling, nuzzling, comforting and kiester wiping that I require of my caretakers. To show just how much I appreciated her efforts, I made her the first person other than my parents to receive the golden shower of my affection as she was changing me the other day. She has shown me such a bottomless well of affection, concern and care that I don't think I am ever going to be satisfied with just my parental units. Even though I probably won't remember this, I am confident my parents will treasure each additional hour of sleep she has provided!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment